Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Only ONE MONTH left

Until my baby turns one and I totally lose my mind. I know it sounds like a cliche but the past 11 months have just flown by. She turned 11 months yesterday and I almost missed it. I did get these lovely shots after she spilled her water down the front of her.



I have friends who only have one baby and are talking about how they can't wait for them to sit up, or crawl, or walk. Since this is my third, my last, my baby, every new milestone is a bitter sweet one for me. She took her first steps about 8 months so she is walking pretty good by now. She still seems too little to be doing it. I will probably be in tears on her actual birthday.

Enough of me getting upset. We have been enjoying the fall weather like everyone else. Having 18 trees in our backyard makes for lots of leaves for the kids to play in. I love these pictures.



One of Caleb's chores is taking out the trash. One day he was taking longer than usual. I didn't know this was part of taking out the trash.

Here is Cali looking happy in her highchair. This is the BEFORE picture.

These are AFTER her Aunt Kara thought it would be funny to give her a "small taste" of Sour Patch Kids.

It was actually pretty funny. I don't make a habit of giving her stuff to eat just to see her reaction. However I do play a little game when I give her stuff like corn, green beans, kidney beans, etc. I like to see how long it takes for them to appear in her diaper and if they are still in the same form I gave it to her. I know I am a little weird.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Count me as weird too then! Give her some kiwi. Those little black seeds are hilarious in diapers.