Thursday, June 11, 2009

TOO CRAZY TO BLOG

I know it has been weeks since I have blogged. Things have been SO CRAZY in the last few weeks. Here is why:

  • We bought another house about 3 weeks ago
  • Moved into the new house about 2 weeks ago
  • Had a MASSIVE garage sale at our other house last weekend
  • Spent part of this week cleaning out the rest of the stuff in the old house and getting it ready for the renters who are moving in TOMORROW.

Needless to say I am POOPED and I am really starting to feel my age. I am getting old and have been trying to ignore it.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Congrats on your new house!

The Tomball Three said...

This is encouraging! We are going to be building a house and we're thinking we'll rent this one. We were just wondering if it was the right thing to hold on to this one - while we get a second one.

Clearly, it's the wave of the future!