Monday, September 28, 2009

Cali is no longer the baby!

That is right!!! #4 is due in March. How in the world did this happen?











I am only joking! The title should have been Cali is no longer A BABY. Chris, who I didn't know he even read this thing, said not only do I need to post more often, but my sidebar is very out of date. We have now been married 14 years and Cali is no longer a baby. WHATEVER!!! She will ALWAYS be my baby, however he is right, it is very out of date and my kids don't look like that anymore.

My last post (several weeks ago) was of Cali's first day of school. Well several other things happened that day too. I haven't had much one on one time with Caden since Cali was born. Since Caden goes to school in the afternoon, she and I had a few hours with each other after I took Cali to Sonshine School. Caden LOVES to draw and paint, basically anything creative. I thought she would enjoy painting pottery, which is obviously something we CAN NOT do with Cali around. We both had a great time. Here are a few of her painting her mug. I told her she could pick out what she wanted, but because I was painting a mug (I drink hot chocolate almost daily in the winter, so I know it will get used) she wanted to as well.

Here is my sweet girl with our finished mugs.



Caleb has started playing football, he wanted me to take a picture in front of this Hummer that was parked beside us.


I tried to take a group shot while the real camera guy was taking their pics, so I wasn't able to get that great of a picture.

I just had to include this adorable picture of Cali after she had lots of fun with oreos. I love her little mischievous grin.

1 comment:

Summer said...

oh my goodness, i about had a heart attack! great opener.