Friday, September 19, 2008

My sweet baby is 9 months

Cali turned 9 months old yesterday and I missed it. Oh well, one day late isn't too bad for the third kid right? My mom had given Cali this beautiful dress for Christmas and she is finally big enough to wear it.


I took about 20 pictures but these are the only ones that looked half way cute. I was getting frustrated that she would not stay on the blanket. (Yes Chrissey this is your blanket that I have not given back, so sorry I need to get my own!) Chris said this is really not a good time of day to take pictures. Apparently 6:00 in the evening on a day when your baby did not take more than a 30 minute nap is not ideal for pictures.

9 comments:

Mandy said...

She looks so cute! I love the dress.

Chrissey said...

Those are great pictures! I thought they were professional for a second! To be honest, I had forgotten about the blanket! It looks good and Cali has changed so much since the last time I saw her! She has lost some of the chubbiness!

DeeDee said...

yes she has, She is so active and always on the move that she only has 1 roll in each thigh instead of 3. I take her to the doc on Monday and I doubt she will be as high on the percentages as she has been. SHe started out in the 90+ and then down to 75% at her 6 month. I wont be shocked if she is closer to 50%.

Judy E. said...

I can't wait to see my "little bit" in person with that dress on. She's going to be as pretty as her Mommy and big sister.

Beck said...

Such cute pictures!! I love that last one! They grow too fast don't they? My daughter Brynne tunred 8 months on the 18th, Boo!! Have a great weekend, or what's left of it~
Rebecca (:

Jen said...

How beautiful she is! I think your pics turned out great!

rebeckaoneal said...

I think she is starting to look like her big sister. i also have been meaning to tell you that i digging the new hair style

The Tomball Three said...

SO cute!!!!
You take great pics.

Amy said...

You took these pics??? Impressive! I love them!