Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cali turns ONE

Cali turned ONE on Thursday the 18th. We had a little party for her on Saturday.

Her adorable cake!

This beautiful cake was made by Katie Rowten. She did such a great job! I love it!

The sweet little birthday girl!

She couldn't care less about her presents.


Daddy and his smallest princess!


She is not too sure about what to do.


She only made a little mess because she didn't really want to eat it, she barely touched it.

Cali is my sweet little girl and the best surprise Christmas present I could have ever asked for. I thank God everyday for her. I am so glad he always knows best and knew that we needed to another little angel to love!!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute! I love her cake and tutu!

Lesley said...

So sweet! Her cake looks awesome! Happy Birthday Cali!!

Heather said...

She is so sweet--and pretty!! I love surprises--especially like Cali!
Have a merry Christmas!

suzspeaks said...

Dee Dee, she is so precious!! love the tutu!

kj said...

I love that little tutu on her...so precious!

K said...

Happy Birthday Cali! The cake looks awesome! I hope you guys have a great Christmas!