Tuesday, August 7, 2007

DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY

WOW - what a trip that was! We left here Thurs evening after Chris got off work and drove down to my mom's house in Grand Prairie to spend the night. We flew out EARLY Friday morning to Orlando. As soon as we got on the plane I showed the kids how they could see in the cockpit (it was their first plane ride). Not only did the pilots let them look inside, they got out of their seats, let them both sit there, gave them their hats to wear and let me take a picture. I was really impressed.


Aren't they cute! Too bad Caleb was looking at the pilot behind me instead! I was kind of blocking traffic getting onto the plane so I was trying to be considerate so I only took one picture.

We were able to check into our resort 2 hours earlier than we were told so we dropped off a few things and headed out to Epcot for a half day visit. Saturday we spent a LONG day at Magic Kingdom. I was wore out!!! I don't think anyone, much less someone who is pregnant should spend 14+ hours there. I think I paid for that for days! But it was fun. Since we stayed late we were able to see the fireworks show. Most of the pictures didn't come out too well. But we loved this one.

When you have 2 kids 4 years apart you have to see everything!!! Caleb was all about the roller coasters at each park and could care less about the shows or anything having to do with a princess. He loved Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Test Track. I think his favorite ride was Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom. Caden only wanted to see Ariel!


I wont bore you all (or maybe I am too lazy) and give you our day to day routine. I had a great schedule. I had a color coded itinerary - complete with each of the must see rides or attractions. Caleb's was in blue, Caden's in pink. I even had marked if Caden was tall enough but may not want to ride something. I also had made a note of which rides I couldn't ride. Don't laugh - it worked! I didn't want to be really scheduled and feel like I had to rush, but I didn't want to go in with no plan and just fly by the seat of my pants and miss something.

In total we spent 2 full days at Magic Kingdom, 1.5 at Epcot, 1 each at MGM and Animal Kingdom. Since we did almost EVERYTHING at the park the first day at Magic Kingdom our last day there was spent just doing the really fun things we all liked and taking more time out to take pictures of the castle, with the princesses for Caden and watch the Parade - which I didn't want to take time to do the first day.
Can I just say the FAST PASS is the way to go. I got really good at it and therefor got to do EVERYTHING and the only had to stand in 2 long lines for rides. We also LOVED the Disney Dining Plan too. We got to eat at some fun restaurants. Some of our favorites were Coral Reef at Epcot, the LUAU at the Polynesian Hotel, and the SCI-FI Dine in Theater at MGM. Here are a few from the SCI -FI Dine in Theater.

We checked out of our resort on Thurs morning and it POURED ALL DAY. So we used that day as our down day to relax at the villa we rented and just do nothing. It finally stopped raining later in the day so the kids played in the pool in the backyard. Caleb wanted me to take some of him while he was jumping. Here are a few of the kids.




Then Friday we went to Sea World. Our favorites were the BELIEVE show with Shamu and the nighttime SHAMU ROCKS show. It was really cool and we have those on video. On Saturday we went to the beach. Apparently the Florida sun is more intense than the Oklahoma sun. Even though we used sunscreen we all got really sunburned and are still a little sore days later. At first Caleb loved the water and we couldn't get him out so we could take some pictures. Then he got salt water in his mouth and he started to gag. Caden was leary at the waves at first but then she really enjoyed it. We all played in the water. Chris and Caden made a sandcastle. Caleb wanted to bury Chris in the sand and himself. Here are a few of the kids that I really like.




We had a great trip but are so happy we are finally home. 10 days is a long time to be gone. I am worn out!!! I wanted to share more pictures because we have a lot of really good ones, but we took over 600 pictures. Insane, I know. So I wont be doing that on here. I will put a little slide show together later of some of the good ones. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

That looks SO FUN! I'm glad you guys had a great time!

Chrissey said...

How awesome...it looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm so jealous!! Great pictures...I do want to see all them sometime!

Anonymous said...

caden has a sweet little ass on her love to tonguefuck her