Friday, August 10, 2007

Florida Slideshow

Hello everyone! I have been getting several emails asking about more pictures. The slideshow below has pictures from the Disney World parks, the pool at our villa, Sea World and the beach. For some unknown reason we didn't get any pictures of our Disney Resort we stayed at for most of the trip. I have to worn you, there are still a lot of pictures on this slideshow. I was in the process of deleting some from it, but things kept messing up. I was also in the process of moving the order of some pics, but again, things were getting messed up. So I said screw it and I just finished the dumb thing. Can you tell I am still a little irritated?

1 comment:

mannamikec said...

It looks as thou you all had a great time. one the kids will probably remember for the rest of their lives. I am really glad that you took them on this trip.
I had always wanted to take our family to one of the Disney areas but never seemed to find the time or the money.
God be with you all, Mike