Saturday, March 8, 2008

GOD gave me kids so I can laugh at them!

My kids crack me up! They are so silly and are always doing things to make me laugh, usually unintentional.

I was going over Caleb's spelling words on Thursday for his test on Friday. One of the words was scientific. He said "it is kind of like SKY-intific, but instead of a K there is a C and instead of a Y there is an I." I thought that was so funny.

Conversation with Caden a few days ago.

Me: Caden did you put a marker in your mouth?
Caden: No
Me: Are you sure?
Caden: Yes
Me: It really looks like you did.
Caden: Mom, I really didn't.
Me: Ok, maybe I am wrong then, but stay here while I get my camera.





This picture is Caleb's "what, what did I do?" face and body expression. This was after I found out that BEFORE SCHOOL he ate 3 bowls of cereal after he already had 2 pop tarts.

It's ok my fellow moms out there. You don't need to feel inferior because you can't make your kids the kind of healthy and gourmet breakfast that I do every day. I have had over 8 years of practice.

1 comment:

Summer said...

This is what I have to look forward to having a boy, huh? I guess I will actually have to go to the grocery store someday instead of trying to get everything I need at Braums!