Thursday, March 6, 2008

More cute and funny pictures - well at least I think so!

Here are some more pictures of my little angel. These were actually taken on Feb 29th, but I am just now getting around to posting them.

Here is another one of her shocked expressions. I wish I knew what she was thinking.



In this picture she was rolling over but got stuck and instead of helping her I took a picture first.



I think this one is her pitiful face. I don't think she wants to be in this position.

This last one I think is so cute of Cali and Caden "chatting". I wish I could see Caden's face too though.


The sad thing is that this outfit is one of several of her 0-3 that she has already outgrown. It is so sad that these last 2 months have flown by and my little baby has changed so much and wont stop growing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
suzspeaks said...

She is so cute!! I love the last picture!!

Gena said...

She's precious. Both girls are!