Monday, March 3, 2008

I have MIND CONTROL

Actually my blog does. Remember my blog about the MINT OREOS?

Well I just got this email from my mom yesterday.

"we went to see Brian ride in a race down near Austin. it was funny....when we sat down to eat both Angie & Grandma had brought the same kind of cookies...the cookies from your blog...Oreo w/mint! Both said they bought it because of your blog....influence!"

They are not alone in this. I had several people comment, email, or stop me on the street (I mean church hallways) to tell me that they went out and bought some too. I am SO glad I have so much influence on people. I am so happy that my opinion on such important world issues (I mean the best cookies in the world) are being valued by others.

Since what I write on here is obviously taken very seriously (or some mild mind control), I want all my readers to send me $5.00.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Too bad they don't have those here. They sound soooo yummy.

Gena said...

If only I could control the minds of my husband and kids....

Anonymous said...

You wish! :-)

Summer said...

How about I send you my weight watchers bill??? Actually I haven't bougt them yet, but I actually had a dream about them the other night.