Thursday, April 17, 2008

BEWARE of the Pooping Snake

We battled the fierce winds yesterday and went to the Zoo. We are guessing the wind kept many away because it wasn't crowded at all. By lunch time the wind had calmed down and it was a very nice and sunny day. A little too sunny because now I have a crappy farmer's tan -actually a slight burn on my arms.

We only got a few pics of Caden and Ethan with real animals, but we did get a lot with the fake ones. Here are a few.


I really like these of Caden and Ethan. They have so much fun together. I am sure one of these days they wont hold hands and run off together, but for now I get these adorable pictures.



Since it was windy and a little chilly in the morning I kept Cali covered in the stroller, but I think she was having a good time anyway.

She really enjoys being outside, as I am sure most babies do too.


Ethan (who is one year older) is starting to read pretty well. So he was wanting to read some of the signs about the animals. Of course Caden wanted to read too so she looks at a sign about bears and points to each word and says "DO NOT GO INTO THE BEARS HOME. DO NOT GO INTO THE BEARS WATER OR YOU WILL GET EATEN BY THE BEARS."

Later as we were looking at some snakes she read "DON'T TOUCH THE SNAKES OR THEY WILL POOP ON YOUR BOTTOM."

2 comments:

kj said...

Thanks for welcoming me to the blogging underworld. It is fun!

I love your page. I swear your kids baby pictures, you could just cut and paste their faces....they all look just the same to me!

suzspeaks said...

what is it with kids and poop??
I can't believe how big Cali is getting!!