Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cali is 4 months - AGAIN

I know I just posted 4 month pictures, but here is the one we got from Portrait Innovations last Friday.

They don't really like me there, since they don't make any money off me. I don't give in an buy over $100 worth of pictures. I "usually" only get the advertised special for $9.95. I had Chris there with me to help me be firm and say "no, we are only going to buy one pose." Out of the 97 pictures they took I LOVED about 8 of them. On the rest the lady thought they were cute and I kept saying no, no, next, next. She said "why, what is wrong with these?" I said (in a very polite tone - honest!) "they are cute, but I can get better smiles from her at home so I am not going to buy these. " She then got up to go help someone for a minute and while she was gone Chris and I decided on this one and when she came back I said firmly, but again in a very polite tone, "we just decided to get this one pose." She wasn't too happy. Oh well, I was happy enough for the both of us, because I got these adorable pictures for only$10.00.

I just got back from Cali's 4 month check-up. She got 4 shots again. She was done crying by the time I picked her up off the table. AWE - she is so big and tough!! I know that no one besides me and my family care about her stats but I am going to give them anyway, so you can choose to read or leave (that is also meant for you to read in a polite tone)

Weight - 15 lbs 9 oz 90%

Height - 25 1/4 - 75-90%

Head - 43 cm 90-95%

On her weight I am not for sure if the nurse meant 15.95 lbs or 15 lbs 9.5 ounces because she wrote it like this 15 95. I am wanting to say 15 lbs 9 oz so she will seem smaller, because I am tired of my kids getting bigger. I want this one to stay a baby.

5 comments:

The Davidsons said...

She's so cute! I love the pic. I do the same thing at Portrait Innovations and they don't love me very much either!

Gena said...

Well, that's a great picture. We're going Friday, and I have to spend more than $10, because we haven't been in forever. I'll make it up to them for you. :)

Heather said...

I love the picture! She is beautiful! I do the same thing anytime I go to the expensive places....I know they don't like it, but oh well! And, I agree--the kids are all growing up way too fast!

Anonymous said...

She's precious and has a gorgeous smile! And I think Oliver thinks she's a cutie!

kj said...

Too cute!!!!

Makes me want another one! Another cup of coffee, that is, so I can WAKE UP, CUZ I DON'T WANT NO MORE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!