Tuesday, April 1, 2008

GHETTO Van

Yesterday afternoon as I was leaving Sonic I heard this loud noise at my door and my window starts to slowly slide down into the door. CRAP! Good thing it was a pretty day yesterday. So last night Chris tries to fix it. He takes the door panel off and gets the window back up, but some brackets broke in the door so it wont stay up. So today I had the privilege of driving around in a ghetto van with no door panel and the window taped closed with masking tape. (Chris said our clear packing tape would be too sticky to get back off. ) Instead of keeping it in garage I have decided to park it in the front yard next to the washing machine and stove.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

yea - it is fixed! Chris took it in yesterday so I only had to be embarrased for one day.

Gena said...

Hilarious. Sounds more like a UPS truck. I only wish you had gotten a picture of that.