Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I LOVE BEING A MOMMY!!!

Happy Belated Mothers Day to all my mommy friends!!

I love being a mom. It is hardest job in the world, but the most rewarding as well. I am so emotional when it comes to my kids. I can't get through the first sentence of a mothers day card from my kids without crying.

Here is a picture of me and my kiddos on Mothers Day. I wish I could be organized to do the color coordination that Lesley and Chiara do for their families. I am sure this picture would look a lot better if I did!!


I finally gave Cali rice cereal for the first time last week. She loved it!!!



Cali is VERY MOBILE for a 4 1/2 month old who doesn't crawl yet. She is always at the other end of her crib every morning. She is also never in the same spot on the floor when I lay her down to play.

The picture below (taken about a week or so ago) is the result of what happened when Chris left her on the floor to put the kids to bed and came back ONLY 10 min later. He originally had her laying on her back under that toy with her feet at the green side.

So not only is she now on her belly but she is facing the wrong direction and she went backwards. I have no clue how she did this. Doesn't she look pitiful in this picture?? It makes me laugh anyway!!!

2 comments:

Summer said...

I too, am emotional about my kids. Mommyhood is awesome.

The Tomball Three said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

As for your comment on my page ... yes, if we had kids by accident we would adore them and be the best parents on the planet. We are committed to that ... we just don't really WANT them. I sort of grew up with my brothers and sisters and took care of them and I sort of already feel like I've done it. I had a lot of responsibilites at a young age... so now I enjoy my freedom! :)