Friday, May 9, 2008

Sonshine School Program

Caden's Sonshine School program was a week ago and I am just now getting around to blogging about it. Here are a few pics. They are not very good quality. I am going to blame it on bad lighting and distance instead of user error.

Here is her class on stage. I am not sure why the rows aren't even. I didn't notice it at the time. I was very impressed with Caden this year. She always does well on stage. She never seems scared, but last year when she was 3, she pulled her dress up and 2 years ago, when she was only 2, my friend Kim got a picture of her picking her nose.


Caden looks REALLY tall in this one. She is a little tall for her age, but not this much. She is just standing in between 2 of the shortest ones.

Here they are singing the "The Monkey See the Monkey Do" song.


Great picture huh with everyone having the possessed eyes.


Here are Caden and Molly with Ms Laura and Ms Aubrey. (Kim I am sure the picture you took is much better than this, so please send it to me.)

They are such great teachers and Caden really likes them. We have been so blessed with having great teachers. Caden attended there 3 years and we never had any problems. We have all wonderful memories. It is sad to think in a few weeks she will be done and off to public Pre-k next year.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm glad you posted pictures! I haven't seen any yet! Caden is such a doll! She will be missed!!! I didn't even notice the rows being uneven, but they definitely are! How weird!

rebeckaoneal said...

so glad to know that JaySea is not the only one who likes to show her panties to the whole church!!!!

Brooke said...

So, Deedee, what are you saying.....that my daughter is short!???
:)