Friday, October 17, 2008

Awesome Wedding Weekend with no Bride

Cali and I, along with my mom, my sister Angie and her daughter Dakota, flew up to Fargo North Dakota last weekend for my cousin Marnie's wedding. My mom took lots of pictures. Do we have any of us with the bride? NO!! Do we have any of the bride at all? NO - a big whopping NO!!!!! What were we thinking? We just took tons of pics of Cali and Dakota. We could have done that in Texas.

Oh well we had a nice weekend anyway. Like I said we have pics, but they are on my mom's camera. Every time I get together with my (Texas) family there is lots of laughter. My sister and I laugh so much. You know the kind where you laugh so much you cry and your mouth gets really sore. Gotta love it!

There were many funny things from this trip, but here are a few highlights.

Me embarrassing Angie on the plane last Friday (day before the BIG game) because I was talking trash to some strange guy wearing a Texas Longhorns hat.

Angie and Dakota dumping an entire and very loud tin container of veggie puffs on the floor of the church during the very quite unity sand part of the wedding ceremony.

Me forcing Angie and Dakota (about 18 months) out on the dance floor to do the YMCA. Me forcing my mom to go out on the dancefloor to do the Chicken dance with me.

Angie and I trying to walk around the airports carrying our purse and diaper bag, a HUGE car seat, while pulling our suitcases with one hand and pushing an umbrella stroller with the other. Good thing we only had the suitcase part of our time and not on the layover.

Angie and I were on one of those electric walkways (carrying and pushing all our crap) at the Minneapolis airport and some 90+ year old woman gave us dirty looks for walking too slow.

Well I hate posts with no pictures, so here are a few of Caden from a little b-day party at a Pumpkin Patch.





2 comments:

Gena said...

Am I demented that I was actually hoping to see a wedding where the bride didn't show? What is wrong with me?

Judy E. said...

As the "photographer", I can confirm the accuracy of this blog...86 pictures; 0 of the bride and 86 of babies