Monday, October 27, 2008

MY husband is OLD!!

Well not really, but for the next 3 months he is older than me.

Chris turned 34 last week and we had a nice family dinner at Carrabbas (minus the overcooked Chicken Parmesan I was given - BLAH). I always feel like a idiot whipping out the camera in a restaurant, but because I have not been taking many pictures lately we did it anyway. Here are a few.
Chris and Caleb

Kara (Chris's sister), Caden and Me. I have been cursed with small eyes, among other things. I often try to make my eyes look wider in photos without looking like a freak in the process. I don't think I succeeded . However Caden and Kara look cute so the picture stays.

Me and the kiddos


The whole family. Believe it or not, this was the best family one we got. Poor Caden.

3 comments:

Judy E. said...

You're beautiful...your eyes are not too small!!!

kj said...

I'll trade you my big eyes for your small ass! (Can I say that in a blog???) BHAAHAHAHAHAH!

DeeDee said...

thanks Karyn, but I would rather have some of your boobs!