Thursday, October 9, 2008

Blogging Funk

If you haven't noticed I have been in a blogging funk. I have just been so busy these last few weeks I just didn't think about it. However after the 4th person last night at church told me I needed to blog I thought I would write something.

Here is a conversation I had with Caden yesterday morning.

Me: Your hair is always full of tangles I need to trim it.
Caden: (in a whine) What does trim mean?
Me: Cut it.
Caden: (more of a cry now) No, I don't want to look like a boy.
Me: No, I am just going to cut a little bit off.
Caden: (still a little cry) No, I don't want to look like you either.

3 comments:

Gena said...

Okay, we're both writing about blogging funks. And, I had the same conversation with Raegan about getting a trim. That's funny.

Beck said...

LOL, too funny. Kids are so honest and say the funniest things! I wish I had her beautiful hair!

kj said...

Too cute