Saturday, June 30, 2007

K-I-S-S-I-N-G


Last week we were at Braums with our good friends Jeff and Andrea and their adorable kids Zack, who is 8 like Caleb, and Ethan who is 4. The adults were sitting at one table and the kids at another. Caden and Ethan LOVE to be around each other. Andrea and I are always so amused at how cute they are with each other. Caden sometimes refers to Ethan as her boyfriend and other times he is her buddy. Andrea tells me that Ethan says "my Caden." I think one time we told them to hold hands as we were walking in a parking lot and now they do it ALL THE TIME!


We were all eating ice cream and then all of a sudden this starts happening. I just happened to have my camera with me. (We had planned on going bowling with them, but couldn't get a lane.) It was SO CUTE and FUNNY! We were all laughing so hard. One of the other pictures came out so blurry because the camera was shaking. This went on for several minutes. The photos almost make it look like a normal kiss. It wasn't just a normal sweet kiss, there was a lot of face grabbing. I have never seen this aggressive side of Ethan before. Caden wasn't resisting at all though. She thought it was pretty funny too!

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

That is SO sweet!!! Thanks for commenting on my blog! It was good to see you too!!

Anonymous said...

love to kiss her lips but I would have to remove her panties first