Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Why is Chris missing?

Well I have had people ask me why Chris is missing from the family photo. Well we are having some issues - only joking. We apparently don't take too many of the entire family. The last one of all of us was our infamous Christmas card. As soon as I get one I will definitely put it up here.

In case you didn't already know we are having a surprise addition to our family in Decmeber. A friend of ours told us if it is a girl to name her Daisy as in oops a daisy. We are trying to get to the point where we can be excited. I know we will be eventually. Right now I am almost 12 weeks, but feel closer to 16. Looking back at pictures from when I was pregnant with Caden I am weeks ahead of myself. I don't know if it is because of the 3rd child or the fact that I haven't been to the gym much lately. I think it is both.

In case you didn't know our other news my sister Angie had a baby in April. Dakota is SO ADORABLE and I can't wait to see her again in a few weeks.
This is a picture of Dakota from a few weeks ago. Isn't she so cute!!!

1 comment:

Chrissey said...

That's okay...Nathan complains that he's never in any of my blogs or pictures either! But, he's always working so what does he want me to do...put a picture of him at work and say "this is what Nathan does all day!"?