Sunday, February 10, 2008

Caleb and Cali

Caleb is such a good big brother. He loves to hold her and doesn't want to leave the house, or a room for that matter without hugging and kissing her. The other morning she was crying in the swing and I was in the middle of something trying to get ready to leave the house. Caleb picked her up (without me even asking him). I told him thanks and for him to put her down by her car seat so I could put her in it. By the time I got into the room he already had her buckled in her car seat! He is so good with her.

Caleb and Caden fight over who gets to hug and kiss her first. They also fight over who starting looking at her first. Which is really nothing new since they fight over ALMOST everything - like who gets to push the button for the garage door, who gets to sit where at the table, who ate the fastest, who got buckled first in the car, whose school is bigger - and the latest whose school took longer to build.

3 comments:

Summer said...

That is precious. The picture of course, not the fighting! Mia is just now starting to understand what a sibling is all about, now that Bode can grab her stuff. The fighting has already started.

Audrey said...

Thanks for delurking! Your kids are precious!

Gena said...

I wish Raegan were old enough to pick Greyson up and help me out. Right now she just tries to hurt him without me seeing.