Thursday, February 21, 2008

I THINK I'M IN LOVE!!!

AND I AM IN BIG TROUBLE!!



I think these have been around for a while but I just bought them the other day. OMG!! I LOVE THEM!!! They taste almost exactly like THIN MINTS, which we all know is a little slice of Heaven. I once ate half a box of THIN MINTS in one sitting. I am NOT KIDDING!! I think I may have a slight eating disorder. I am trying to do better with these OREOS though. They actually have the potential to be so much more dangerous to me than the THIN MINTS because they are so readily available. I really should stop eating them, but I can't.

7 comments:

Gena said...

I don't even want to look at that picture again. I am already salivating. Yeah, probably not the best thing to eat. I'll be picking mine up at Wal-Mart tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Well if you consider nursing an eating disorder, then I must have the motherload eating disorder. I'm the same exact way. I just got my GS cookies in today and ate probably a whole box combined. Haven't tried the mint oreos yet though.

Chrissey said...

I LOVE the mint oreos too...it's been a while since I've bought them though. I have this problem called self control. If I have it, and I love it, I eat it. We had about 3/4 of a chocolate cake left over from a church thing and it was gone in 3 days from pretty much just me eating it!

Christi said...

That is so funny! You reminded me that I have a box of thin mints in my pantry. I forgot that I bought them earlier this week. I might have to dig in.

Michelle said...

I'm getting some today! Sounds toooo yummy! Love the banner by the way!
~Michelle

Summer said...

Those would be amazing crushed in ice cream....is target still open?

Michelle said...

I'm hooked! Good idea summer, about the ice cream! Yum