Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cali 2 months


Cali was 2 months old on Monday. Here are Cali's 2 months pictures. In most of the pictures they took she was either not smiling at all or was smiling so big her eyes were closed. I think these are adorable even though there is no big smile.



She had her 2 month check up yesterday. She is of course very healthy. She weighs 13 lbs 7 oz and was 23 1/4 inches long. That puts her weight at 97th% and length at almost 90th%.


I looked back at Caleb and Caden's stats for 2 month and she is exactly 2 pounds heavier than Caden was and they were the same length. She is only 6 oz heavier than Caleb was but he was an inch longer. So needless to say she is a chunky little thing.

8 comments:

The Tomball Three said...

SO cute!

you need to post more, so we can keep up!

I can't believe it's already been two months!

Ka

Renee Conley said...

How adorable!!! They grow up so fast.

Summer said...

She is a doll, a fat doll, but an adorable one. I love fat babies (and I love my skinny boy too)!

Gena said...

She looks so alert for two months. That looks pretty close to a smile to me!

Marna said...

DeeDee,
She's beautiful. Can't wait to meet her in person.

Lesley said...

She is so cute! I want one!!

Tamika said...

she is so adorable

Cary Bazan aka Lucky Thunder said...

She is so cute. I don't know how you handle three little ones sometimes little Lauren (8 mos) seems more than a handful but she is getting easier and easier everyday. Of course she isn't walking yet or crawling so she is easy to keep an eye on. Hope all is well.

Cary