Friday, July 18, 2008

7 months already

My sweet little Cali is 7 months today. I know it sounds like a cliche but the time really has flown by. Cali is so much fun! She loves the swing, as you can tell. Actually she loves almost everything. She is not a fussy baby unless she is tired or of course hungry. She loves Bible class at church and the ladies tell me she is usually the baby that lasts the longest in class. She loves to stare and smile at Caleb and Caden. She REALLY likes Caden's hair. She loves to pull her headband and bow over her eye like a pirate or wear it like a bow tie or to just eat it. She likes it when we play rough with her. She loves to be tickled and thrown in the air. She has been crawling for about 2 weeks now. Her favorite things to crawl towards are cords, remotes and Zeta (Chris's sister's dog).

She is my little unexpected gift from God and I thank him everyday for her. Having a 9 year old and a baby really makes you cherish all the little things because they grow up way too fast.

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I LOVE that picture...she is so adorable!! I can't believe she's 7 months already!

Amy said...

Happy birthday sweet Cali!!

kj said...

Oh, how cute!!! I love those chubby little legs! Why aren't my legs that cute? HA!

Beck said...

Hi again! So you posted this on July 18th? Was Cali's birthday Jan. 18th? I have a 7 month old daughter, Brynne, who was born Jan. 18th! Neat to see your pics and your daughter enjoying all the things that Brynne loves at this stage!