Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Head Shots

Caleb is ready for his head shots!


This was Caleb about 2 weeks ago. He had been wanting this for years, but he was only allowed to have it for a few days before Chris cut it all off. Now it is really short and he doesn't like it. I still think he looks cute, especially when he is being so sweet and cuddly with his baby sister.

On Monday since we knew it was going to be over 100 degrees by 11am, we (along with Kim and Chrissey) went to the Zoo. We went early so it wasn't too bad. This time we let the kids do the rock wall. Caleb of course made it all the way to the top.

Caden wanted to do it too. She and the other girls only made it part way up, but at least they tried.


The picture below was after I told her don't be a wuss and keep going.


Only joking, this was when she told me she was stuck and was done.

My little stinker Cali is a lot more trouble now that she is so mobile. I promise this picture WAS NOT staged. The other day Chris had the guitar leaning against the entertainment center. We were both out of the room putting away groceries and I come in the living room and find this!

I don't have a clue how she crawled over there and got that wrapped around her so fast.

Lately the Wii cord is a favorite for her. Apparently this pillow is not a deterrent. It just gives her something softer to climb on.

I just love her big cheese grins.

No comments: