Friday, June 20, 2008

Caden - my little Artist

Caden, my sweet little angel is going to be my creative one I think. She loves to draw. She usually draws Ariel, flounder and Sebastian but sometimes she branches out. Lately she has wanted to put every picture she draws on her door. Caleb never did that and I think it is funny. I am going to keep letting her do this until she doesn't want to anymore.

For those of you that don't know we have a visitor living with us for the summer. His name is Cody and he is technically my step nephew or as my dorky husband says "Cody is my wife's mom's husband's daughter's son. He is a student at OC and has a job here at Tinker for the summer. Anyway Caden just follows him around. She likes to sit by him in car, tries to get him to play hide and seek with her and color as well.

The other day we were in the car after leaving Caleb's baseball game and this is the conversation I hear from the back of the van.

Caden: What is that? (As she points to his neck.)
Cody: That is my Adam's apple.
Caden: Why did you eat it? (Loud laughter coming from the entire van)
Cody: Adam gave it to me.
Caden: Is he older than you? Is he older than my daddy?

Then lots of other questions about Adam too.

4 comments:

The Tomball Three said...

LOL!

"Adam gave it to me" ... clever boy

Gena said...

Caden is queen of the one liners, isn't she?

Marna said...

OMGosh!I can not believe he is old enough to be in college. I think I'll call the funeral home now.

K said...

Caden draws really well!! Molly hasn't broken into full-bodied people and creatures yet - all of Molly's are still stick figures. Way to go Caden!!