Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tea Party with Daddy

On Monday night our church had the annual Father Daughter Tea party. Chris and Caden both had a great time last year and were both excited for this night as well. The girls got to have tea, princess themed snacks, put on make up, make crowns and purses, play kiss the frog, play musical pillows, get their fingernails painted and they got to take home a pillow that Miss Verna Lee Parker made for all of the girls.

Caden said her favorite part was getting to put on make-up. I am so blessed that I have a husband that enjoys having these special times with his daughter instead of looking at it as a chore.

1 comment:

The Tomball Three said...

I think she should have let her daddy wear that beautiful boa.

P.S.

I have TWO boas here at work. One solid hot pink and one hot pink and a lighter pink.

I don't think we ever grow out of it.