Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cali 6 months & Family Fun Night

Cali turned 6 months over a week ago and I am just now getting to it. At her doctors appt on Monday she was 16 lbs 10 oz. I knew she was slimming down a little. Now she is only in the 75th percentile. She is 26 1/2 inches long which is also 75th percentile. She is on the verge of crawling. She scoots herself pretty good and can almost do the army crawl.

She got 3 shots which really started to bother her a few hours later. Her legs were so sore and she was not her usual happy self. Shots have never bothered her before so I didn't think it would be a big deal to have pictures scheduled for the next day. I should have just cancelled the appointment. She was NOT in the mood for pictures on Tuesday and we actually got several shots of her pouting. I went ahead and got the one below even though she doesn't have one of her big smiles.

Last Friday we went to OC's Family Fun Night. The kids had a great time. They have tons of inflatables, pony rides, rock wall and free food. It was also fun to see friends that I hadn't seen since college. They also have an outdoor movie too.


Caden really wanted to ride the pony with the pink saddle. So we stood in the line for that one. Caleb ran up to us right before it was Caden's turn and I asked if he wanted to ride too. I thought he would say no, especially since the pony's name was Princess. However he wanted to ride it anyway and now I can make fun of him for it later.

Caleb also did the rock wall and he made it all the way to the top.



I just love these pictures of Cali and Chris.



1 comment:

The Davidsons said...

I like the 6 month picture. I think it is very cute!