Friday, August 22, 2008

My baby is 5

Caden turned 5 yesterday and everyone at Chick-Filet yesterday for lunch new about it. She asked every little kid she saw how old they were and then preceded to tell them that she was older. Over and over again I heard "hi my name is Caden and I am 5." It got old really fast and 2 little boys were tired of it too and told her to quit saying it.


Caden is my little princess and I have really enjoyed these past 5 years with her. She is so sweet and kind to everyone (except occasionally with her brother). God has truly blessed me with such a happy and VERY HEALTHY child. These past 5 years have flown by.


Here she is just a few hours old.



Here is yesterday. She is so proud to be holding up 5 fingers.

It looks like she has flowers growing out of her fingers. I think it is funny.

I was going to go back and find a bunch of my favorite pictures of her, but then reality set in and I don't have the time for that. So here is a few.

Here is 4 months.

Here is 8 months, it is not the best picture but I included it since this is the age that Cali is now.



Here are a few from her 3 year pictures. She had so much fun taking these pictures that I got so many great shots.

I am so proud of the sweet little girl she has become. 5 seems like the magic number when I can't call her my little baby anymore.

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

oh my goodness...those last two pictures are SO GOOD!!!


on my project I used 12x12

Have a good weekend!~!

kj said...

OH................where is time going???