Thursday, August 28, 2008

My kids never did that.

The other day a friend of mine was telling me about how her child wrote all over their bedroom wall with markers. I remember thinking how funny it was because my kids never really did that. Caleb wrote on his wall with crayons once when he was about 2 1/2 but after I made him help me clean it off he never did again. I was thinking that Caden never did things like that either until I remembered these incidents.


Here is Caden at about 2 1/2 playing nicely with some of her dolls one morning.

Now, here she is with those same dolls just a few hours later.

Yep - that is baby powder.

Caden never wrote on walls, she preferred herself. Here she is about a week before she turned 2.

(Please excuse the nasty carpet, that is our office/guest room/ebay room that is always crazy.)


Now my favorite mess of hers is from about a month before she turned 2. She dumped a bowl of pancake batter on herself and on the floor. That in itself isn't funny, but the pictures crack me up.


Poor thing!! She was so upset at what she had done and is pointing to her mess. However I thought it was so funny how it is dripping off her face. I just had to to take a picture of it before I cleaned up my little girl!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

That's hilarious! What a cute little baby girl!

kj said...

I love these!!! How cute.

The Davidsons said...

I have a picture of Chenna at about the same age with marker all over herself.