Friday, November 16, 2007

Baby Shower

Here is the adorable cake from my baby shower about a week ago. Isn't it cute! Sarah McBride made it. So if you ever need a cute one you should call her!


Several of my friends have been asking me since the summer what I wanted to do for my shower. At first I immediately said I didn't want one since it was my 3rd baby, but later I gave in since I really didn't have anything. I am glad I did. It was such a nice shower and I think everyone had a great time. It was hosted by my friends Lynda, Melanie and Christy.

Here is a picture of us.


We had it at Old Chicago. Several of my friends told me how much fun they had and that we should have showers at restaurants more often. In my honor, Lynda even had some games for us to play.

Here is the picture of everyone together.


I got some really nice gifts and had a great time with my friends. I got about 5 packages of diapers (YEA!!!) several personalized items (love those), and so much more!! For those of you that don't live here and wont get to see us using all this great stuff, here are a few pics.







To make the day even better, the afternoon of my shower I got a big box on the porch from Target. It was my car seat stroller combo that my mom and grandma got me. AWE - thanks I LOVE IT and can't wait to see her in it!


Thanks again to Lynda, Melanie and Christy for hosting my shower and for my friends that were able to come to my shower. You all made me feel so special and I can't wait to show off my little angel Cali.

1 comment:

Marna said...

Sure wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Sending my love and warmest wishes.