Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Better Late Than Never

I FINALLY remembered to put the kids school and sports photos on here. I am only a few months late. I will blame it on the pregnancy. Actually I am just too lazy. It is so easy to just click on pictures that are already on the computer instead of having to scan these. Oh well!


Here is Caden's soccer picture. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! I think she looks so sweet and innocent like a little porcelain doll.

Caden's Sonshine School picture. I know she is not wearing "fall attire." However, in my defense I did have something picked out but the day of the photo was SO HOT I decided against making my child suffer just so her outfit would match the background.



Caleb's baseball picture. Ever since Caleb lost some teeth (which has ONLY been 4) he has forgotten how to smile on command. I think this is actually one of his better forced smile pictures.


No comments: