Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Playing Catch Up

It seems as if we are always so busy. Even now that baseball and soccer are over it just seems so crazy. I guess I am just trying to make sure that everything is ready for the baby. I think I FINALLY have everything I need for her so she can come anytime. (more on that in the next post.) Anytime after Dec 14th that is!! There are several activities and parties in Dec that I need to be a part of and I would rather go to them looking like crap because I am about to have a baby and not because I just had one. I have planned a girls only Christmas party on the 4th, our bible class is having a Christmas party on the 8th, Caleb's school program on the 13th and then Chris's work party on the 14th. I think Chris's party is going to be formal or at least very dressy! HA. Lets see what I look like all dressed up at 39 weeks!

The kids are always saying interesting things that sometimes I wish I can record every conversation so I wont forget them. The other day Caleb said "mom, when I get older and start driving I will take Caden places that she needs to go if you and dad are busy." I told him "Can I get that in writing?" I explained that he will want to do that at the beginning and then after a while he is going to hate having to drive his sisters around. He doesn't think so!

Everyone knows how much Caden loves to dress up like a princess, well apparently she has gotten some mixed messages. The other day she wanted to wear her princess dress and we wouldn't let her. I don't remember why, maybe it was about time for bed or church. Anyway she got really upset and said that she wanted to be a princess so she could be pretty. She went on to explain that she is not ever pretty UNLESS she is a princess. Chris said "mommy is pretty and she is not a princess." Caden replied with "no, she's not."

Caden has had a runny nose the past few days as well as most kids I am sure. This morning we were in the car and she said "mommy I need a Kleenex my nose is running out of boogers."

1 comment:

Chrissey said...

Hey, if you need a Christmas party dress, I got one last year from Motherhood that is really cute! It's red and I'm almost positive it will fit you! Let me know if you want to see it! Yea for Christmas parties!! :)