Thursday, November 1, 2007

The REAL HALLOWEEN

Caden decided yesterday afternoon that since she had already been Tinkerbell 4 times she wanted to wear her Sleeping Beauty dress. It had actually only been 3 times (in the last 4 days), but of course I let her. She got this Sleeping Beauty dress for her birthday back in August and she wears is ALL THE TIME!!! She wears it at least 3-5 days a week. She only has it on for an hour or so but she obviously loves it! I am surprised she is not tired of it yet.


So last night we went with our friends The Richardson's (Zach and Ethan's parents) over to some of their friends house The Oaks. We had such a good time. We had tortilla soup, chili, corn bread, hot apple cider and hot chocolate. YUM YUM!! After dinner all the kids and the dads went out trick or treating. The moms got to stay behind and give out candy. I hadn't done that since Caden was 2 months old. It was kind of nice!



Here are some pictures from last night.


These next few pictures I just think are too cute and funny not to put in here. Caden kept trying to chase Chris around when he was trying to take a picture of her. So this is what he got. They are really funny!



Overall this Halloween has been great. Last night they got probably double the candy they already had from the past 5 days. Seriously, that can't be good for me! What a crazy week it has been! Very fun, but very busy! I need to relax!!

2 comments:

Summer said...

I hear you - this holiday is right up there with Christmas for moms. It is a ton of work!

K said...

I think you beat the number of entries for Halloween festivities in any of the blogs I read. LOL! You had a super busy Halloween week! Cute stuff!