Monday, December 3, 2007

December is FINALLY here!!!

I just LOVE this time of year. Chris and Caleb put our tree up on Thursday. The kids and I decorated the tree on Friday AND I got ALL the presents wrapped. We only have our kids left to finish and WE ARE DONE!!!!!! Are you jealous?? You should be! I am pretty proud of myself. Actually I am only done with my side of the the family. I have only bought a few things for Chris's side of the family. They are coming here around the middle of January to have a late Christmas with us and of course to see the new baby. So I have some extra time to finish them.


Here are the kids with their new ornaments for 2007.



This year I got them at the craft fair in Hot Springs the day after Thanksgiving. It is a tradition on that side of the family for the women to go to that every year. I fell in love with Caden's and I JUST HAD TO HAVE IT!!! It is so HER! If you can't tell in the photo, it is a princess carriage with some shoes dangling and a little furry thing on top. I think it is adorable. I got Caleb a motorcycle one which he loves. He said, "I really like it, I just wish there was a guy or a kid on it and not a teddy bear."

As for the pregnancy, everything is going well. I had another appointment this morning. I willl be 38 weeks on Wednesday. I am now to about 3.5 but still 50% effaced, so I am slowly progressing. I think I will be able to make all my Christmas parties!!!! I still want her to come between the 15th and the 18th, so we will see. I feel SO MUCH better this week than last week. Maybe this is the calm before the storm.

No comments: