Friday, December 14, 2007

We made it!!!

Our last Christmas party of the season was tonight. We had Chris's work party downtown at the Petroleum Club. The food was SO GOOD!! Several of Chris's co-workers were impressed that I made it out for the party with only 4 days left. They don't know me at all, so they didn't realize that I DON'T miss parties.

Here is a picture of Chris and I before we left. Finally a picture of Chris on the blog!!! It doesn't happen to often.

As my mom was taking pictures of us Caden decided she wanted to twirl with me and dance with Daddy. She of course already had her princess dress (since she wears it for a little while almost EVERY DAY!!!)






I have been having contractions all week and about 5 during the party and 3 on the way home. Now that this party is out of the way she needs to come now. We are going to Tulsa tomorrow to visit one of my moms friends for lunch. I plan on walking a lot tomorrow to get her to come out!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! You made it! I will pray she get's here soon. You looked great in the pics. Glad you had fun!

rebeckaoneal said...

do you really think going to tulsa is a good idea? i have been worried about you all week... what about the weather??

suzspeaks said...

You looked so pretty! Be careful today...and I'll be praying for her to get here soon...but safe!

DeeDee said...

ya - changed my mind, not going to Tulsa afterall, it is less than 2 hours, but don't want to risk not making it back. I will have to do lots of walking here in Edmond instead.

K said...

YEAH! Cali is coming. By the way, you look GREAT in that dress!! :-) Maybe you'll make it to gymnastics Monday? Regardless, I plan on coming to see Cali and you Tuesday after Sonshine school.