Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Complaining

I am here to gripe. First of all our computer is having issues AGAIN!!! I hate when things don't work as they should. We have not been able to get on the internet since Monday. So at this moment I am at my friends house doing all my stuff (ebay crap) and catching up with emails and other fun stuff. Hopefully we (I mean Chris) can get it working soon.

Now on to my second gripe. Yesterday I am leaving Hobby Lobby with my HANDS FULL and this lady outside the store says to me "are you a registered voter?" I said yes and keep walking and she said "good I need your help." I reply with "I am very pregnant with my hands full, I can't help you." My tone probably could have been nicer. She said, "oh my thoughts and prayers are with you." I was thinking nice gesture lady, but a little too late, you should have been thinking about me before you asked for my help.

1 comment:

angietx said...

Wow! Now, that's some raging hormones..........Ho Ho Ho --- Merry Christmas!! Peace to all!