Tuesday, December 11, 2007

CALI is COMING SOONER!!!

My doctor's daughter is having surgery on the same day as I was scheduled to be induced (19th) so she is cancelling all appointments for that day. I will now be induced on the 18th instead. I still hope I go on my own. That is only 2 days before my actual due date. I was induced with the other 2 at 39 weeks and I really want to go on my own and have the excitement.

Chris's work Christmas party is on Friday so as soon as that is over she can come whenever. I am planning on doing lots of walking on Saturday and we have plans to go bowling this weekend so maybe that will help her along.

As of this morning I am now at a 4, but still 50% effaced. Bring on the exercise and spicy foods!!!

4 comments:

rebeckaoneal said...

so 7 days not long you know their are other things i hear that work too...........just glad to see that she did not want to come yesterday

Chrissey said...

I'm sad the inducing day is changed! :( But, for your sake, I do hope she decides to come sooner. I tell you what...my third was stubborn, I tried EVERYTHING-twice to try to put myself into labor and nothing worked! But, that may just be a sign of things to come with my little boy!!

K said...

Yeah!! So exciting! I'm surprised you have lasted this long. I should have called to check on you yesterday.

Whitney said...

Lovely blog you haave