Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Our new PRINCESS CALI

Our new "not so little" princess came into the world this morning at 10:42 am. She weighed 9 lbs and was 21 1/4 inches long. Mommy and baby are doing GREAT!!!! We are at Lakeside Hospital and visitors are welcome, just please call first.

Here are a few pictures taken at less than 1 hour old! She is such a little chunk and already has a few leg rolls. She has a bunch of dark curly hair, but her eyebrows are really light so the nurses think she is going to be blonde. She is very healthy and was delivered very quickly with no complications in about 3 minutes.

5 comments:

suzspeaks said...

She is beautiful...and look at you!!!!

Congratulations!

rebeckaoneal said...

Congratulations!!! who knew she would be so big!!! she looks very healthy... I have checked your blog a million times today. if you need anything call me i will be more than happy to help

Heather said...

WOW-Congratulations! She looks so pretty--eyes wide open--and you look great for just having a baby! I would be coming to visit you today, but I'm sick, so I'll keep my germs at home and see you very soon!
love ya and congrats again!

K said...

Congratulations! You all look so beautiful! I'm glad everything went so well.

Summer said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!