Sunday, December 16, 2007

BOWLING !!!!!

Caleb has been asking to go bowling for months but we kept having to put it off. Now that all the Christmas parties were over and Cali can come whenever she wants to, I thought this weekend would be perfect! We went tonight after church and had a great time. My mom came with us too, but she didn't bowl because she is still in her walking boot from her surgery. It was probably a good thing too because she is really good and she probably would have beat us. She is very competitive and said "if I can't do it well, I am not going to do it at all." Hmmm . . . sounds familiar.

Caleb has been bowling numerous times, but tonight was the first for Caden. They both did really well and had high scores of 99.

Here are my adorable kids before we started bowling.

Here is Chris and Caden.


Here is Caleb after his first strike. Chris was too far back and the lighting sucked, but you can tell he was very excited.




Here is Caden's first strike - ever!!!


Here is Caden after I TRIED to make her re-enact her VERY EXCITED response to her first strike that I didn't catch. Obviously I failed!




Here are a few other very excited reactions of Caden that I did manage to catch.









Here is Caden "lounging" while waiting for her 2nd ball. The first time she did this I thought it was so funny, I had to take a picture of it too!



Here is me asking if I am bigger than this bowling ball.



Here is a video of some of Caden's bowling.




All in all we had a great time, except for the fact that I am STILL PREGNANT and bowling did NOT put me into labor. I am still having inconsistent contractions and as the day progresses my walking is getting even more weird. I am sure my body is going to pay me back for bowling 2 games tonight since I haven't bowled in over a year.

I have an appointment tomorrow morning so hopefully something is going on in there!!!

2 comments:

rebeckaoneal said...

well what did the doctor say good luck tomorrow hope everything goes okay i will be praying for you guys

Chrissey said...

Good luck tomorrow...we're thinking of you! We'll come see you as soon as you give us the okay! :)