Saturday, December 8, 2007

SANTA and the Prego Mom Meltdown

Last night we went to get the kids picture taken with Santa. It is not the cutest picture, but here it is anyway. I had been debating for the past week or two what I was going to do. I didn't know if I should get just the 2 of them or hold out for Cali in the hopes that I would feel up to taking all 3 of them again. Obviously I decided to just get the 2 of them and then depending on when she makes her arrival maybe I will feel up to doing it all again before the 24th.

Now on to the meltdown. Yesterday morning I was telling Caden that we were going to see Santa and get their picture taken. She said she didn't want to see Santa so I decided to show her all of her past Santa pictures so she would remember not being scared. Well I have every Santa picture except for last year. I don't have a clue where it went. I decided to look on the computer in the Christmas folder from last year since I figured I probably scanned it in to email to family. The entire folder was GONE!!!! This is when the big freak out happened. I was crying on the phone to Chris about the missing folder and Santa picture. Chris's family came here in January for a late Christmas, so I have all those, but the actual Christmas was GONE.

I am not for sure if I would have gotten so upset if I wasn't pregnant but I don't think being this pregnant helped any. I ended up finding a few pics in my sent folder on my email and my sister emailed me a bunch that she had, so I was feeling much better that I had all the Christmas pictures again. Still Santa was still missing! My sister saves all her emails and she still had the Santa picture I emailed her from 2005 so I am now guessing that I must not have liked the Santa pic from last year so I never shared it with anyone. I am trying to take comfort in that. However it is still really sad that I have every year starting from when Caleb was 7 months old until now except last year. Oh well, hopefully it will turn up eventually.

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

That is sad. I'm sorry.

I recently lost all the pictures on my laptop from June through the beginning of October. It pretty much sucks!

You looked cute this morning!!