Monday, December 10, 2007

ICE ICE and more ICE

Well for those of you who don't live here in Oklahoma we are in an ice storm. It started Sunday morning. On our way to church it didn't seem too slick, but by the end of service they annoucned that it was getting worse. They said we would still be having bible class, but if you wanted to go home you would be forgiven. It was really funny! Since we were already there we stayed.

All the schools are CLOSED!! I hate that! I was suppose to have a doctors appointment today but they called this morning and asked if I wanted to cancel. I said "I am almost 39 weeks pregnant, I think I need to be seen." They still weren't sure what they were going to do but said they would call me back. My doctor called me personally later to apologize since they were going to be closing the office for the day. She is going to work me in tomorrow. Lets hope the weather is better tomorrow. I get anxious and want to know what is going on in there.

Only 9 days to go!!!

No comments: