Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another Christmas

We had a late Christmas this past weekend with Chris's family. Now I can FINALLY take down the tree and other decorations and get my house back in order!!!!

We spent way too much time opening gifts, but what do you expect with there are 13 of us. We had fun playing games and eating too much. We actually managed to get to early service on Sunday and we were only 5 min late. That is not too bad for 11 people, 5 of them being kids, all getting ready in the same house! Are you impressed?


Here are my kids with their cousins McKenna and Laney.




Here are the 5 grandkids with Nana and Grandpa.




Here is all 13 of us!

My family, Chris's brother Ryan and his wife Sharla and their kids McKenna and Laney, Chris's sister Kara and her boyfriend Joe and Chris's parents.




Here is Caleb with one of his presents from Grandpa. Yes, I am serious, this rifle is really his!





Cali trying to tune out all the noise!

No comments: