Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR and time to play catch up!!

I haven't updated this thing, but I will try now if Cali lets me.

This was the first year we (just my little family) were either not traveling or didn't have family here on Christmas Eve. Santa was able to find us at home this year. The kids were given strict instructions NOT to come down the hall or peek down the hall until they got us up first. They followed the rules mostly. They only saw Cali's stocking - which she almost didn't have. I forgot until about a week before she was born that she needed one.

Caleb and Caden loved all the things from Santa. Here are just a few pictures of them with a few of their goodies from Santa. I am sure Cali will like the the little things she got from Santa, but we have no pictures of her enjoying them. Actually she was "attached" to me during the whole Santa hoop-la. I am sure she would have chosen that over a few toys anyway.



Caleb's favorites from Santa were his watch that he specifically asked for and his two mounted posters. One is Tony Romo the other is Adrian Peterson from the Minnesota Vikings (formerly an OU Sooner in case you didn't know.) Caden's favorite was everything. She was so enthusiastic of everything this year. However I think she really enjoys all her new dress up clothes and jewelry the best.

They were both having a great morning until they wanted to open the presents under the tree. Too bad for them we had to wait a few more days.

We left on Christmas day to head down to Arlington to have a late Christmas with my side of the family. People thought I was crazy traveling with a week old baby, but she did great.

No comments: