Monday, January 28, 2008

I have been tagged by Sarah

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

Random/Weird facts about me:

1. I like the smell of my OWN feet.

2. I once ate an entire box of Cocoa Pebbles in one sitting.

3. I had a toilet in my front yard growing up. It had flowers and plants in it.

4. Growing up my family had a cat named Factory Invoice.

5. My great-grandfather was suppose to be on the TITANIC but his connecting boat was late.



Ok I now tag Kim, Chrissey, Suzanne, Summer and Karyn

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Thanks Dee Dee!! I will post my list tomorrow!

Gena said...

I don't EVEN want to know about the toilet. Sounds cute and rustic in a weird sort of way.

DeeDee said...

ya it does sound odd doesn't it, however to me growing up it was normal. It was purely decoration and always had very pretty flowers in it. It sat right up against the house in the flowerbed. We lived in a nice house in a normal neighborhood - there was not a trailer in sight - HA!

Marna said...

HA, So funny. I hadn't thought about the toliet in YEARS!!!! It did seem so normal at the time. Remember, that's how we always identified your house when giving directions. And the cat...man that was one crazy cat! Ah, the memories you just brought flooding back.