Wednesday, January 2, 2008

More Catch up - Christmas

Cali didn't let me finish yesterday, so I will try this again.

We spent Christmas Day (evening) and the following 5 days in Texas visiting my family. We got together with everyone on the evening of the 26th to open presents at my sisters house. Here are just a few pictures.

Our new family of 5!



Me with my 3 kids. That still feels so weird to say!




My kids with cousin Dakota. (My niece Alyssa is not in any pics this year because she just got her wisdom teeth taken out that morning!!) Poor thing, she was so out of it and so swollen. We were going to wait until Sat the 29th so that she could feel better, but she wanted to go ahead and do it anyway. What a trooper!



Cousins again with Dakota trying to eat Cali's dress!

No comments: