Thursday, January 24, 2008

FREE Babysitting!!!!

Yippee!!!!

The Singles class at our church offered free babysitting tonight for anyone that wanted it. So of course we jumped on that and had a date (FINALLY!) We dropped off the 2 older kids at the building and went to the movies. We saw I AM LEGEND. I really liked it!! Cali was good during the movie and barely made a peep. Of course she was nursing most of the time so that helped! The movie was good, but loud at times which made us both jump. (OUCH!!! - remember she is attached to me and we all know how much it hurts when they jerk their head back without letting go!!!)

I am not for sure why they decided to offer free babysitting. I never asked. Maybe they were just trying to be nice or maybe someone thought this would be a good way for them to remember to practice abstinence or at least birth control.

4 comments:

Chrissey said...

That's awesome...was it open to the public...I sure could've used a night out too! I love how you added at the end..."or at least birth control." You have a lot of faith in todays society do ya?!

suzspeaks said...

We took advantage of the babysitting too! I went to watch Joey's BB game...Fun, but at lest I actually got to watch!

When I went to pick him up, I got an extra dose of birth control that's for sure!

rebeckaoneal said...

glad you guys had fun

Michelle said...

That was awesome! I took the kids too. I'm not sure what made them do it? I hope thay have it again...real soon!