Thursday, September 20, 2007

Baseball and the Slacker Mom!

Caleb is in his 2nd or 3rd year of baseball and tonight is the first time I remembered to bring my camera. Yes, that would qualify me as a slacker! When my friends Heather and Christi both blogged about their kids playing it reminded me of what a slacker I have been. This season I can blame it on the pregnancy, previous seasons I have NO EXCUSE!!

Anyway so back to what I was saying. I FINALLY remembered to bring my camera and then I don't even get good shots. The camera kept getting foggy and some pics came out blurry. I have a pretty good camera. It has to be user error!!


Here is one of Caleb at bat.




Here is one where he is just about to hit the ball - yes I know it is foggy (SORRY) I think that white blur is the ball.



Here he is on 2nd base. This is the first season they are allowed to steal bases. So that has been fun to watch. Yep - I know this one is blurry too! On the very far left of the picture you can see Chris. He is standing at the machine getting ready to load the next ball for one of Caleb's teammates. (If you have been keeping up at all, you would know that this is only the 2nd or 3rd time that a photo of Chris's has made it into the blog.) No, that doesn't make me a slacker wife, just most of the activities are about the kids and he is usually working. (Photos of me probably wouldn't make it in here either if I wasn't pregnant and showing my huge massive growth.)

Here is one of him in the dugout. Since it is a close up picture it is the only one not blurry or foggy. He is so cute - if I do say so myself. I love his big blue eyes!

4 comments:

Summer said...

That makes me feel better. The nurse had to remind Andy to go to the car and get the camera before Bode was born.
Your kids are adorable!

Christi said...

The boys played great the other night. Go Rangers!

Heather said...

Woohoo! Go Rangers! A lot of my pics turn out bad too--the lighting out there is not great for picture taking! At least you got some!

Nana said...

It looks like you are having a lot of fun. I wish we were closer so we could watch some of your games!