Friday, September 7, 2007

PRINCESS Shin Guards????

Do they make such a thing??? I don't have a clue, but that is what my little miss wanted to wear last night to soccer practice. Caden only has a few t-shirts. Most of her summer clothes are little outfits/sets (not t-shirts) So this princess shirt was one of only a few to choose from. So once she decided to wear it to practice last night she wanted to wear princess shin guards too. I told her we didn't have any.

Watching 3 and 4 year olds practice was quite entertaining. The coach and helpers were doing their best to keep some kind of order. It will be interesting to see them in their first game. I had to miss Caleb's first baseball game of the new season to take her to practice. It was the first time I had to miss one of his activities to go to an activity for Caden but sadly, I am sure it wont be the last. :-(

No comments: