Friday, September 14, 2007

Look what I can STILL do!

Today as I was exercising. I mean as I was laying on the floor "thinking" about exercising, I decided to stretch and see how limber I still am. I even surprised myself. Look what I can still do!

I was always very limber as a child. I have pictures of me with both feet behind my head. Maybe I will try that tomorrow. I am not freakishly flexible, just probably more flexible than the average person in the world. I think this is pretty cool for someone who is 32, much less someone who is prego with 3rd child AND 32!

Here is one of me about 20 years ago.


Here is me today.


Here is me in 50 years.

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I'm completely impressed!!!

Chrissey said...

You better be careful girl...you're going to pop that baby right out of there!! I'm sure your OB is peeing her pants right now!

K said...

It looks like you're ready to give birth in your living room! Lol! Be careful Bendi! You and Molly both are super flexible.

Anonymous said...

love tofuck that ass